If you’re like most Christians, you want to live a better life.
You want better health, better finances, better relationships and better life experiences.
You’re tired of dealing with the same problems, day in and day out, with no solutions. You have longed for something more…you desire to live a life of victory.
Does any of this sound like you?
- I’m broke. I’m in debt, and I never have enough money to pay the bills.
- I’m sick all the time, my health is poor, or I’m terminally ill.
- I struggle with constant fear, anxiety and/or depression.
- I’m struggling with an addiction and/or living a lifestyle I know is not God’s will for my life.
- I’m struggling in my marriage or relationships at home or work.
- I have a huge problem, and I do not know how it will ever get solved.
- I feel like my life is going nowhere, and there is no hope for change.
- I have an OK life, but I feel like something’s missing.
- I want to have a better relationship with God.
If any of this describes you, I do know how you feel!
We’ve all been there at some time or another.
BUT I have Good News for you because there is always hope in Jesus and His WORD!
The moment you accepted Christ in to Your life, all the promises of God and the power of God became available to YOU, so you can overcome any situation you will ever face.
Nowhere in the Word Of God tells us to talk or list out our problems rather to Remember All God’s Victories AND THE Blessings we now have access to-
This means life no longer has to be mundane or full of turmoil, but it can be An Adventure, full of the love and peace of God.
At New Creation Jacquelyn and I are committed to help you live a life of victory by teaching you the Principles of Faith found in The WORD of God that, when Believed, will produce real Power, Action and Change in your life.
There’s no hole too deep, no problem too big that God can’t help you with.
He can help you live the life you always dreamed of, and we want to help you overcome every obstacle standing in your way.
As your Pastor and as we come to the end of 2017 The Holy Spirit spoke to my heart and reminded me that I have preached One Hundred and four Messages and sang 832 songs to worship this Past Year so you can Grow in His Amazing Grace!
The Holy Spirit spoke to my heart that it is entirely up to Us to Receive The Word Of God into our Hearts- as the Word says; “Let the Word Of God Dwell in your heart, Let this Mind That was in Christ Jesus be in you”
To see the power of The Promises Of God move in and through you; You have to let God’s New Life Be Released through Faith And Believing at His Word-
This Upcoming Year WILL Be a Prosperous and Glorious 2018 As YOU Embrace The Lord Jesus His Amazing Word-
Love In His Grace, Pastor Joe & Jacquelyn Sabolick-
SEE YOU SUNDAY- 10AM
For online giving-
Pastor Joe’s Blog
New Creation Church Website